Use these support materials to inform yourself, educate your colleagues and inspire those around you to take action and protect our communities from the health impacts of climate change.
Developed by nurses and climate and health professionals, these resources are organised by category to help you lead climate action as a Nurse Climate Champion.
- Educate yourself: Further your own knowledge and prepare to answer questions about climate and health.
- Educate colleagues: Plan, promote and host an educational event in your clinic or community.
- Advocate: Take action through climate advocacy within your healthcare settings, your communities, and beyond.
- Act: Implement a practical action to reduce emissions, waste, and protect your patients.
- Additional readings: Here you can find other educational material and initiatives on climate change and sustainability.