Use these support materials to learn about climate change and health, educate your colleagues and inspire those around you to take action and protect our communities from the health impacts of climate change.
Please report the number of health professionals you have educated below by submitting your educational activity (please note you must be logged in to do so).
Developed by nurses and climate and health professionals, these resources are organised by category to help you lead climate action as a Nurse Climate Champion:
Learn, Educate, Advocate, and Practice. We encourage you to take the LEAP.
- Learn: Further your own knowledge and prepare to answer questions about climate and health.
- Educate: Plan, promote, and host an educational event in your clinic or community.
- Advocate: Take action through climate advocacy within your healthcare facility, your communities, and beyond.
- Practice: Implement a practical measure to reduce emissions, waste, protect your patients, and/or integrate your climate knowledge into nursing practice.
- Case Studies: Get inspired by projects and initiatives that nurses have successfully implemented.
- Additional Resources: Here, you can find other educational material and initiatives on climate change and sustainability.